- Enjoy happy hour at a Japanese izakaya-style eatery.
- Stroll through Tokyo’s most popular alleyway full of food, snacks and bars, and see where locals eat and drink after hours.
- Learn how Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s red light district, became home to over 3,000 shops, bars and restaurants.
SaveUS$ 7From US$ 103 3 hours View Tour
|Jul 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 22||Only 6 seats left|
- See the contrast of Kyoto by day and Kyoto after dusk.
- Visit the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine with its many red torii gates.
- Explore the famous Gion geisha district, and learn about where the geisha live and work.
SaveUS$ 10From US$ 143 8 hours View Tour
|Jul 22||10+ seats left|
|Jul 23||10+ seats left|
- Experience the famous Tsukiji Fish Market before learning the art of rolling your own sushi from a master of the art..
- Visit ancient temples, colourful shrines and majestic castles and learn about the importance of the Shinto religion to the Japanese people and how their country was shaped by brutal warfare..
- Get up close and personal with the famous red faced ‘snow monkeys’ of Jigokudani..
- Starts Tokyo, Japan
- Ends Kyoto, Japan
13 day city sightseeing trip visiting Tokyo and Kyoto in Japan. Read More
- Operator Intro Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wine tasting tours, Cooking classes, City sightseeing, Cruises, Wildlife, National parks, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Party and nightlife, Meditation, Samurai experience. & Bamboo forest
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 18 to 45 years old
|Aug 21||10+ seats left|
|Sep 11||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results