Japan Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
7 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 150 Reviews
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
Ancient wooden temples, raked-pebble Zen gardens and chanting Buddhist monks juxtaposed with space-age towers, neon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 310From US$ 6,195 14 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 29||Only 7 seats left|
- Food is taken seriously in Japan.
- Tasting succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment.
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court).
SaveUS$ 254From US$ 5,085 12 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 18||Only 4 seats left|
- Enjoy happy hour at a Japanese izakaya-style eatery.
- Stroll through Tokyo’s most popular alleyway full of food, snacks and bars, and see where locals eat and drink after hours.
- Learn how Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s red light district, became home to over 3,000 shops, bars and restaurants.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 101 3 hours View Tour
|May 29||Only 6 seats left|
|May 30||Only 6 seats left|
- See the contrast of Kyoto by day and Kyoto after dusk.
- Visit the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine with its many red torii gates.
- Explore the famous Gion geisha district, and learn about where the geisha live and work.
Experience an afternoon and evening packed with Kyoto highlights in the magical former capital of ... Read More
SaveUS$ 7From US$ 141 8 hours View Tour
|May 29||10+ seats left|
|May 30||10+ seats left|
- Discover the culture of Tokyo on a private guided tour.
- See the Unesco World Heritage sites of Japan’s ancient capital, Kyoto.
- Join a street food tour with a local guide in Osaka & try octopus dumplings.
Experience Japanese culture and tradition through art on this incredible, 15-day tour. Start in Tokyo ... Read More
- Insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Learn how to select seasonal fishes in the markets.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies selecting and ... Read More
- Get insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji fish market.
- Learn to fillet fish and prepare DIY sushi from a sushi master.
- Enjoy a supreme sushi lunch.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies of selecting ... Read More
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results