- Food is taken seriously in Japan. From the station tonkatsu restaurant to the highest end sushi, Japanese people take pride in the cooking and presentation, and any bad meal is incredibly rare
- Tasting the succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court)
From US$ 4,595 US$ 4,135 12 days View Tour
|Nov 12||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 11||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy happy hour at a Japanese izakaya-style eatery.
- Stroll through Tokyo’s most popular alleyway full of food, snacks and bars, and see where locals eat and drink after hours.
- Learn how Kabukicho, Shinjuku’s red light district, became home to over 3,000 shops, bars and restaurants.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results