- Cross the largest fish market in the world off your bucket list with a local to guide you.
- Sample a couple of fresh, tasty snacks in Tsukiji’s pulsing outer markets.
- Discover the best craft and souvenir shops and meet the vendors behind the counter.
- Attend a Buddhist fire ceremony.
- Visit a famous shrine with close ties to the sumo wrestling world.
- Take a stroll through an elegant, beautifully manicured Japanese garden.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results