- Off the beaten track cycling - Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and characters of rural Japan.
- Point-to-Point cycling - Uninterrupted ride for 8 days around the Noto Peninsula.
- Kyoto - Japan's historic capital, filled with temples and traditional tea houses.
SavingUS$ 270From US$ 5,130 13 days View Tour
|May 12||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
- Tokyo - Explore the city's lively neon-lit streets and visit the nearby Hakone National Park for a spectacular view of Mount Fuji.
- Bullet Train - Experience comfortable rail travel at an average speed of 174 mph.
- Kyoto - See the traditional side of Japan, with its stunning temples, immaculate Zen gardens and enigmatic geishas.
This action-packed journey by high-speed rail covers many of Japan's iconic sights. Explore Tokyo' ... Read More
SavingUS$ 255From US$ 4,835 12 days View Tour
|Sep 15||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 6 seats left|
- We can't think of a better way to enjoy the many facets of Japan than by hiking, biking and kayaking your way around some of the country's most amazing natural and cultural sites..
- Temple hop in Kyoto as you wind your way through the city by bike, stopping off for lunch for a vegetarian meal on the way..
- The Kumano Kodo is one of only 2 UNESCO listed pilgrimage trails in the world.
SaveUS$ 226From US$ 4,525 12 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results