- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jakarta: The capital city of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta is a melting pot of representatives from each of these ethnic groups
- Yogyakarta: This city ranks as one of the bestpreserved and most attractive in Java, with its ‘Kraton’ (the Sultan's Palace), the centre of Yogya's traditional life
- Prambanan: The breathtaking temples at Prambanan date back to the ninth century
- Bromo: At its heart is a vast, ancient volcanic crater with sheer walls over 300m high, famous for its magnificent sunrise views and the panorama over the caldera with Semeru volcano in the background
This memorable journey takes you to discover the beauty of Indonesia for those in search of a cultural gem. The tour begins in Jakarta, the bustling capital city of Indonesia. Continue to the east, stopping at Yogyakarta, where you will learn about traditional arts and culture. The journey continues to Pasuruan in East Java – be amazed by nature as you visit Mount Bromo, followed by Ijen Crater at Banyuwangi. The tour comes to an end on the island of Bali, home to incredible beaches and plentiful natural beauty. Walk along with a local farmer through rice paddies, and discover rural Balinese villages. This trip offers it all.
Day 1: Arrival Jakarta (25km – 45 Min)
Day 2: Jakarta: City Tour (40km – 2 Hrs)
Day 3: Jakarta – Yogyakarta – Prambanan (flight Jakarta – Yogyakarta/ Yogyakarta – Prambanan:100km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Yogyakarta – Borobudur – Cycling To Mendut Pawon – Yogyakarta (120km – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Yogyakarta – Train To Mojokerto – Trowulan – Bromo (135km – 9 Hrs)
Day 6: Bromo Morning Sunrise – Kalibaru (260km – 7 Hrs)
Day 7: Kalibaru – Ijen (70km – 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Ijen – Ubud (310km – 6 Hrs)
Day 9: Ubud – Gunung Kawi – Tirta Empul – Kintamani – Lava Tour – Ubud (75km – 3 Hrs)
Day 10: Ubud – Jatiluwih – Bedugul – Alas Kedaton – Tanah Lot – Ubud (140km – 5 Hrs)
Day 11: Ubud – Guliang Cooking Class – Pengelipuran – Nusa Dua (165km – 4 Hrs)
Day 12: Nusa Dua
Day 13: Nusa Dua – Uluwatu – Sunset At The Sanctus (25km – 2 Hrs)
Day 14: Nusa Dua – Departure Denpasar (15km – 1 Hr)
- 13 nights' accommodation
- 13 breakfasts; 10 lunches and 3 dinners
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary; Jarkarta City Tour, Istiqlal Mosque, National Museum, Sunda Kelapa Harbour, Taman Sari Water Castle, visit to a traditional batik workshop, traditional Ramayana dance performance, Borobudur Buddhist temple, tour of Mount Bromo,visit to a Kalibaru plantation, Ijen crater, Gunung Kawi temple, Tirta Empul temple, Lava Tour and cave visit, local market visit, Alas Kedaton monkey forest, temple of Tanah Lot, Balinese cooking class, Uluwatu temple, sunset at the Sanctus.
- Inbound/ Outbound Aiport Transfers
- Air-conditioned transportation through all the tour
- Train ticket from Jogjakarta to Mojokerto
- Ferry ride to Bali
- Operated with English-speaking guides
- 4x4 Jeep ride to Penanjakan & 4x4 during Lava Tour
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Jakarta Airport
- Meet & Greet on day 3 at Yogyakarta Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International/domestic flight tickets or visa fees
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flights
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Symphony Of Indonesia, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Symphony Of Indonesia, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Symphony Of Indonesia, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.