- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bali & Java, see some of the most sacred temples and beautiful places of Indonesia
- Explore Jomblang and Grubug caves
- Raft down a jungle river in Ubud
- Hike to the Ijen Crater
Start your adventure from Borobudur. Visit one of the world's largest Hindu temples - Prambanan. Travel to the Dieng Plateau in Java and see its temples, most of which were build between the 7th and the 8th century AD. Explore Jomblang and Grubug caves, some of the biggest caves in Indonesia that are located inside dense, ancient forests.
Hike to the crater of Mount Ijen, a popular place for travelers from all over the world. Travel past coffee and clove plantations and see some of the rich and diverse wildlife of this area. Enjoy snorkelling in Menjangan and raft down a river in Ubud.
Enjoy a wholesome Indonesian experience that covers nature, culture and adventure. Participate in this tour and return home with incredible experiences. To know more about this Java-Bali program, please go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Jakarta - Yogyakarta
Day 2: Borobudur - Prambanan - Mendut - Pavon temples
Day 3: Guided tour of Java
Day 4: Jomblang & Grubug caves - flight to Surabaya
Day 5: Free day in Bromo
Day 6: Bromo sunrise tour
Day 7: Hiking to Ijen - ferry transfer to Bali
Day 8: Menjangan snorkelling trip
Day 9: Menjangan - Ubud
Day 10: Morning yoga class & white water rafting
Day 11: Ubud - Nusa Dua
Day 12: Nusa Dua - Padang Padang Beach - Melasti Beach
Day 13: Nusa Dua: free day at leisure
Day 14: Airport transfer
- Accommodation mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional english-speaking guide during a sightseeing tour
- Free pickup and drop off services
- Personal, 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- A welcome kit (including beach bag, organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills)
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival at airport (or 2 young drinking coconuts)
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- All transfers between the hotels
- One way flight: Jakarta - Yogyakarta
- One way flight: Yogyakarta - Surabaya
- Return boat transfer: Bali - NusaBay Menjangan - Bali
- West Bali National Park entrance fee
- Free shuttle bus from Jannata resort to Ubud center
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned on the itinerary
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned on the itinerary
- Tax 11% and service charges 10%
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Early hotel checkin and late check out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned on the itinerary
- Save US$ 80+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.