- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the tobacco plantations of Tetebatu in Lombok.
- Snorkel vibrant reefs and dig your feet into whitesand beaches.
- Explore Hindu temples and Buddhist sanctuaries.
- Lay eyes on active volcanoes.
Yeah, we’ve seen you perusing the Bali, Lombok, and Java trips and thinking, “Why don’t they just put all three of them together?” Here you go: All the natural splendour, bustling cities, remote villages, and exotic wildlife of Indonesia’s most popular territories in one convenient, 22-day bundle. Explore the volcanoes of Yogyakarta, endless rainforests, the rugged and untouched beauty of Lombok, bustling Jakarta, and blissful Sanur’s white-sand beaches. The adventure of a lifetime is out there. Sometimes, all you have to do is ask.
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Bandung
Day 3: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 4: Yogyakarta
Day 5: Yogyakarta
Day 6: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 7: Ngadas/Malang
Day 8: Malang/Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
Day 10: Sanur/Munduk
Day 11: Munduk/Kintamani
Day 12: Kintamani/Ubud
Day 13: Ubud
Day 14: Ubud/Candidasa
Day 15: Candidasa
Day 16: Candidasa/Kuta
Day 17: Kuta
Day 18: Kuta/Senggigi
Day 19: Senggigi/Gili Trawangan
Day 20: Gili Trawangan
Day 21: Gili Trawangan/Sanur
Day 22: Sanur
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (20 nts), homestays (1 nts, multi-share).
21 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Plane, boat, private van/bus, walking, horsecart, bike, bamboo raft, train, public bus, ferry
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Jakarta city tour
- Prambanan temple complex visit
- Borobudur visit
- Mt Bromo sunrise visit
- Beach time in Sanur
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Lake Bratan temple visit
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Sasak village visit
- Snorkelling trip
- Easy trekking in Tetebatu
- Sendang Gila Waterfall swim
- Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia Java, Bali & Lombok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 123 today.
- Save US$ 82+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesia Java, Bali & Lombok tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Indonesia Java, Bali & Lombok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia Java, Bali & Lombok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.