- Chill out
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-10554
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Now's the time to explore Java and Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Pick up the pace in energetic Jakarta, chase some waterfalls in Ubud, and sit back and breathe it all in in Gili Trawangan. With plenty of free time between various must-sees, you’ll get to soak up culture and excitement with a group of like-minded travellers. Trust us — when you're looking to have it all, Indonesia comes out on top.
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 3: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 4: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 5 - 6: Yogyakarta
Day 7: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 8: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 9: Bromo/Red Island
Day 10: Red Island
Day 11: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 12: Pemuteran
Day 13: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 14: Kuta
Day 15: Kuta/Kubutambahan
Day 16: Kubutambahan
Day 17: Kubutambahan/Ubud
Day 18: Ubud
Day 19: Ubud/Gili Trawangan
Day 20: Gili Trawangan
Day 21: Gili Trawangan
- Hotel (10 nts), Homestay (4 nts), Camp dorms (2 nts), Inn (1 nt), Eco-lodge (2 nts)
20 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, local bus, local train, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island Your Big Night Out Moment: Kuta Dance Party, Kuta Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Celebration, Gili Trawangan. Orientation walk in Bandung. Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP. Mt Bromo crater walk. Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint. Cooking class (Kubutambahan). Gitgit waterfall visit. Monkey Forest visit. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Kuta Dance Party, Kuta
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Celebration, Gili Trawangan
- Orientation walk in Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Cooking class (Kubutambahan)
- Gitgit waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia Adventure: Java & Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?