- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Explore vibrant Jakarta.
- Take the train through terraced rice fields.
- Visit a Buddhist sanctuary.
- Meet the locals and learn the Javanese way of life
With a population of 135 million crammed into just under 140,000 sq km, you’d think there’d be no room on Java left for adventuring. As densely populated as it is, this amazing stretch of Indonesia has loads of unexplored corners just waiting for travellers looking for something a little different. From Jakarta, you’ll venture to the curiously European-like city of Bandung (the “Paris of Java”) en route to Yogyakarta, home to the island’s monstrous volcanoes. Then wrap it all up on the gorgeous Balinese beaches of Sanur. (Hey, if you can’t beat the crowd, join it!)
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Bandung
Day 3: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 4: Yogyakarta
Day 5: Yogyakarta
Day 6: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 7: Ngadas/Malang
Day 8: Malang/Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), homestays (1 nts, multi-share).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking, train, bike, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Jakarta city tour
- Prambanan temple complex visit
- Borobudur visit
- Mt Bromo sunrise visit
- Beach time in Sanur
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Java tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 51 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Java tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Java tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.