- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore vibrant Jakarta.
- Take the train through terraced rice fields.
- Visit a Buddhist sanctuary.
- Meet the locals and learn the Javanese way of life
With a population of 135 million crammed into just under 140,000 sq km, you’d think there’d be no room on Java left for adventuring. As densely populated as it is, this amazing stretch of Indonesia has loads of unexplored corners just waiting for travellers looking for something a little different. From Jakarta, you’ll venture to the curiously European-like city of Bandung (the “Paris of Java”) en route to Yogyakarta, home to the island’s monstrous volcanoes. Then wrap it all up on the gorgeous Balinese beaches of Sanur. (Hey, if you can’t beat the crowd, join it!)
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Bandung
Day 3: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 4: Yogyakarta
Day 5: Yogyakarta
Day 6: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 7: Ngadas/Malang
Day 8: Malang/Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), homestays (1 nts, multi-share).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking, train, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Jakarta city tour
- Prambanan temple complex visit
- Borobudur visit
- Mt Bromo sunrise visit
- Beach time in Sanur
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Java tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Java tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Java tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Java tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.