- Enjoy royal stays at Rohet Garh and Sardargarh Fort.
- Take a safari in Ranthambore NP.
- City tours of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and others See the best sites..
This tour is the perfect introduction for those who want to be immersed in the ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Delhi/Delhi
- Operator Swastik India Journeys
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 850 11 days View Tour
- See the wonderful Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Qutab Minar and the Humayun Tomb
- Lotus Temple, India Gate and the President House
- Taj Mahal Visit
- India Gate
- Qutab Minar
- Visit the top attractions of Jaipur such as the Albert Hall and Hawa Mahal
- Visit Bapu and Johri bazaar to shop with the locals
- Explore ancient on a cycle-rickshaw
- See the best sights in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Private guide and private a/c vehicle with experienced chauffeur.
- Airport pick up & drop off.
- Exclusive to Bookmundi
- Ideal choice for families and perfect for couples as well
- See some of the best and most exciting places, attractions and wonders of India
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Celebrate Diwali in a heritage home with a local family.
- Savour homemade snacks and sweets and a Diwali dinner, prepared by your hosts.
- Participate in the tradition of Deepawali Poojan, believed to bring peace and prosperity.
- New Delhi & Old Delhi Sight Seeing
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Amer Fort And City Place
- Visit the Golden Triangle and immerse yourself in authentic Indian cuisine
- Enjoy some of the best dishes of Rajasthan
- Explore the culinary traditions of this beautiful city and shop at a local market
- Learn how to add local flavors to your meals with a local family
Step into the heart of every Indian household – its kitchen. This magical space... ... Read More
- Starts Jaipur
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 77 4.5 hours View Tour
- Visit World Heritage Sites such as Jantar Mantar and City Palace
- Explore the narrow streets of Jaipur in a tuk-tuk
- Get acquainted to the world of astrology over a traditional dinner
- Relive the splendor of the maharajas and rajas in royal palaces and princely residences
- Enjoy an elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur) and a camel ride with dinner in Jaisalmer
- Discover Udaipur's romantic allure on a boat
From US$ 755 9 days View Tour
- Discover the 'true' India by visiting one of its rural communities
- Visit Shahpura village and interact with the locals
- Understand local traditions and customs and rural farming practices of India
- Celebrate Holi in a heritage home with a noble family in Jaipur.
- Savour homemade sweets, desserts, and snacks, all prepared by your host.
- Dress up in traditional Indian attire that you’ll get to keep.
- Discover the mystery and grandeur of North India
- Visit Taj Mahal, the monument of love, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Explore Indian history and mythology in the lands of Khajuraho
- Discover the vibrant Teej festival in the majestic city of Jaipur.
- Meet locals and find out why this is one of the best festivals of the year.
- Admire the vibrant processions and take part in the colourful celebrations.
- Step back in time for this historical tour of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world - the Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Experience the unique lanscape, culture and traditions of Jaipur and visit important sites.
From US$ 275 5 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results