- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the famous Pink City
- Marvel at the world's largest stone sundial in Jantar Mantar
- Visit Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal
- Learn about the the architectural feats layered within each building
Your first destination of the day is Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Located on the top of a rugged hill outside the town of Amer, the fort is a good example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architectural styles. The major highlight of the fort is Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), which displays an outstanding craftsmanship with mirrors.
visit the Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
Visit the Hawa Mahal, the most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
Visit the Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.It is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler.
Later the driver will drop you off at your designated place in Jaipur with lots of good memories of the tour, we shall say Goodbye to you.
- Air-conditioned, mid-size sedan / SUV for transport
- All Sightseeing & Transfers by an A/C Car
- Driver Allowances (Food & Accommodation)
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline)
- Parking Charges
- Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional Private Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Accommodation / hotels
- Meals expenses
- Personal expenses
- Monument entrance fees & photography fees /Camera Fees / Entrance Fees to the National Park
- Tips for Guides and Drivers
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Other Activities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAirport pickups can be arranged on request. Please provide your flight details while booking Confirmation will be received at time of booking Children must be accompanied by an adult Adult pricing applies to all travelers Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple. A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes A current valid passport is required on the day of travel