- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 20+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Travel to Jaipur from Delhi
- See some of the major highlights of Jaipur
- Learn more about the Rajput history of this city
Your first destination is Hawa Mahal ( "Palace of Winds" in English), which is made up of pink and red sandstone. This structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Head for Amber Palace, located on a hill just 11 km away from the city of Jaipur, next. Built by Raja Man Singh, this fort is also a major tourist draw in Jaipur.
See the City Palace, Jaipur, next. A mixture of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural styles, this palace was commissioned by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit Jantar Mantar, a collection of nineteen astronomical instruments that was built in 1734, at the end of the tour. It features the world's largest stone sundial and is a Unesco World Heritage site.
Prepare for your return journey now. We will drop you off at your hotel or accommodation in Delhi. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned is included in the tour price.
- Pickup & drop-off from your hotel or accommodation in Delhi. Transport provided by cars with Wi Fi
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to monuments mentioned is included in the tour price
- Mineral water available during the tour
- Five percent additional tax
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease write to us in case you are interested in the overnight version of this tour. We will help you with it.