- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Jantar Mantar, a Unesco World Heritagelisted astronomical observatory
- Enjoy a oneofakind cultural experience riding an elephant in Amber Fort
- Marvel at the architectural beauty of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace, Jaipur
Enjoy great views of the fort from the bottom of the hill near Maota Lake. Ride a beautifully decorated elephant up to the gates of the fort, like the Rajasthan royalty once did. Your expert tour guide will enthral you with the tales of Jaipur and the various dynasties that sat on its golden throne. On entering the fort (tickets not included in the tour price), visit Jai Mandir, a chamber of glittering mirrors; Shila Devi Temple; Diwan-e-Aam, an 18th-century monument that was used as a hall for public audience"; and its counterpart, Diwan-e-Khas, where the kings provided private audience. Also enjoy a bird's-eye view of Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
Head for Jantar Mantar, an impressive Unesco world heritage-listed astronomical observatory, before taking a tour of City Palace, Jaipur, a palatial complex that includes Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. Explore the museum in the palace and catch the glimpse of Rajasthan’s rich history.
Take a quick stop outside the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of winds”. This gigantic monument, with its ornately carved latticework windows, is made of pink sandstone. Proceed to the marketplace and browse through an array of colorful garments, mojri footwear, antique curios and more. Explore the options that this dazzling bazaars of Jaipur has to offer. We will drop you off at the hotel after the tour is over.
Sorry for the delay...just got busy with the life's routine work.
Regarding our trip to Delhi-Dharamshala First of all let me thank you & your team for all the coordination. A big THANKS to Sandeep who first suggested these destinations when me & my wife were confused where to go as there are so many places in India.
Gets Holidays - Thank you so much for the wonderful time and memory. My wife & I had a wonderful vacation and indeed a very memorable one. The Dharmsala Delhosie route was well chosen - from pick to drop at the airport- perfectly organized, the car was in very good shape and we had a very good and safe driver, friendly, very kind, patient and thoughtful too! Again, we had a lot of fun and memorable memories to cherish.
We enjoyed every single thing that was organised by you and your Team, we had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of our holiday and will cherish the memories forever. I would like to thank Deepak & Ritu for giving us the relevant information, you were very professional. It was our favourite trip of a life time. All in all, we couldn't have expected more. Personal attention and responsiveness by Ritu during the trip was awesome.
Well done Gets Holidays.....Cheers & hope to see you soon.”
Thank you Varun for a wonderful Varanasi experience.”
- A local, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your centrally located hotel in Jaipur. Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Entrance fees to all the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Please note that the elephant ride in Amber Fort may be cancelled in the event of extreme weather conditions or major emergencies. In such cases, passengers will be driven up to the fort in a jeep COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.