- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Immerse yourself in the colourful local culture of Jaipur
- Cross seeing the Taj Mahal off your bucket list
- Experience a unique camel safari in the desert
Immerse yourself in the Rajasthani region of India for a 14-day voluntour experience to work alongside local people and give back to the community.
Day 1: Jaipur, India
Day 2: Jaipur, India
Day 3: Jaipur, India
Day 4: Jaipur, India
Day 5: Jaipur, India
Day 6: Jaipur - Agra, India
Day 7: Agra - Jaipur, India
Day 8: Jaipur, India
Day 9: Jaipur, India
Day 10: Jaipur, India
Day 11: Jaipur, India
Day 12: Jaipur, India
Day 13: Jaipur - Pushkar, India
Day 14: Pushkar - Jaipur, India
Day 15: Jaipur, India
- 13 Nights Accommodation:
- 11N shared accommodation Jaipur Volunteer House
- 1N in Agra Hotel
- 1N Camping in Pushkar
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- 9 Lunch(es)
- 12 Dinner(s)
- Airport to Jaipur accommodation
- Jaipur to Agra return
- Jaipur to Pushkar return
- Welcome meeting & orientation
- Volunteering project
- Cultural workshops and activities according to project
- Agra Taj Mahal Excursion, including transportation, accommodation, entrance fee, English speaking guide, and arival/departure assistance
- Pushkar Camel Safari, including: all transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle, Camel Safari, entrance fees, English speaking guide, and all taxes
- English speaking guide (as per itinerary)
- Program Coordinator
- Optional Delhi Airport Transfers (Extra Charge)
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Extra Week of Volunteering (Contact Travel Provider for More Information)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India Voluntour (Jaipur) 15D/14N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India Voluntour (Jaipur) 15D/14N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Voluntour (Jaipur) 15D/14N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
If you'd like to extend your volunteering for another week, please contact us for more information and prices.
If you choose to fly to Delhi Airport, we can provide transfers to Jaipur with an extra charge.
Please note that if you wish to volunteer with a project that works with children, you will have to undergo and pass a criminal records background check prior to arrival. You must make these preparations in your home country and send us the results prior to your trip so that we can confirm your volunteer project placement.
Jaipur is a jewel of Indian heritage. As part of the Golden Triangle of tourism in India, it is one of the most visited and photographed cities in the world. Famous sites like The Wind Palace, Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar keep tourists glued to this astonishing city. Jaipur accommodation is ideal for participants attending the volunteer programs and for travelers who wish to enjoy the riches of Rajasthan.
Facilities at Volunteer Accommodation:
CAMP MANAGER: The camp manager acts as an administrator of the camp facility & is responsible for the safety and well-being of the participants.
CAMP SUPPORT STAFF: The support staff includes a chef, helper, room cleaner, drivers, etc. The support staff is committed to creating an enjoyable and comfortable stay for the participants.
PROJECT EXECUTIVES: The project executives are the ground-handling coordinators on project sites. They accompany the participants while working on the projects.
* Please contact us to know more exact details of facilities. If the volunteer house is full, you will be placed in another accommodation.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols