- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ranthambore National Park – Embark on three included game drives in the park and look out for wild tigers
- Udaipur – Explore the city with our guided tour and relax as we take an evening cruise on Lake Pichola
- Pushkar – Enjoy a tour around Pushkar Lake and see the colourful Brahma Temple at this important pilgrimage site
- Jaipur – Visit highlights of the city on a guided tour including lofty Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar and the beautiful City Palace
Take an exciting journey through the colourful state of Rajasthan, starting in Jaipur you'll then continue to Rathambore National Park and begin your search for the elusive tiger. Next you'll visit the religious city of Pushkar, the beautiful blue city of Jodphur and the romantic Udaipur, often know as the 'City of Lakes'. Ending your tour in the energetic capital of Delhi.
Day: 1 Jaipur
Day: 2 Jaipur
Day: 3-4 Ranthambore National Park
Day: 5 Pushkar
Day: 6 Jodhpur
Day: 7-8 Udaipur
Day: 9 Delhi
Day: 10 Delhi
- 9 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Jaipur, Pushkar, Ranakpur, Jodhpur and Udaipur
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- 3 game drives in shared canter at Ranthambore National Park
- Boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Economy class flight: Udaipur to Delhi
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$40-50pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 92 today.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Rajasthan - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Rajasthan - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Rajasthan - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.