- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Ranthambore National Park – embark on three included game drives in the park and look out for wild tigers
- Udaipur – explore the city with our guided tour and relax as we take an evening cruise on Lake Pichola
- Pushkar – enjoy a tour around Pushkar Lake and see the colourful Brahma Temple at this important pilgrimage site
- Jaipur – visit highlights of the city on a guided tour including lofty Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar and the beautiful City Palace
Discover the beauty and colour of India, taking in the highlights of Rajasthan. Begin your tour in Jaipur before searching for Tigers in Ranthambore National Park. Head on to the holy city of Pushkar before visiting incredible blue city of Jodphur. Before ending your tour in Delhi, we'll explore the stunning and romantic city of Udaipur.
Day: 1 Jaipur
Day: 2 Jaipur
Day: 3-4 Ranthambore National Park
Day: 5 Pushkar
Day: 6 Jodhpur
Day: 7-8 Udaipur
Day: 9 Delhi
Day: 10 Delhi
- 9 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 10
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- 3 game drives in shared canter at Ranthambore National Park
- Boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Economy class flight - Udaipur - Delhi
- Touring of Jaipur, Pushkar, Ranakpur, Jodhpur and Udaipur
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$40-50pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 85 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 57 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 16 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Rajasthan - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Rajasthan - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.