- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Participation in preparing elephant food
- Demonstration of how to communicate with the elephant
- Demonstration of how to climb on the elephant correctly
- Demonstration of bathing elephants
Get picked up from your hotel at 10 AM and proceed to the popular elephant park, Eleday, where you will meet your host and begin your adventures with the elephants. You will be given a traditional Rajasthan style welcome with garlands and drinks in the camp side. And you expert host will introduce you to the elephants.
Learn how to communicate with the elephants by using their basic language tricks that the host will teach you. Start with rubbing their trunk and once you have familiarized with them, gently climb on the bare back and rub their coarse skin. In the meantime, participate in preparation of elephant food and help your host feed a gigantic mammal. The task will be challenging but equally exciting.
After feeding the elephants, as the heat starts to pile up bathe the elephants in their pool. As the tour is concluded, enjoy light snack in the company of your friendly host and get dropped back to the hotel.
Thank you very much for your email. I would like to say thank you very much, to you and your colleagues for organising such an amazing trip. The hotels, and itinerary chosen was great. We was very impressed with the hotels, and the places that we got to visit. Our favorite hotel was in Ranthambore, the Abhyaran. The experience we had there was fantastic. The staff were very professional and friendly. They made our stay very memorable.
We had a fantastic time. The booking process and customer service before we left was great. During our trip the customer service was fantastic. Our driver Ravi was very nice. He made us feel very safe, and welcome. We really enjoyed having him with us throughout the week.
It was nice to met all the GeTs representatives at each part of the tour. This made us feel very welcome, and assured us that if we needed any help there would be someone available.
We was very impressed with every tour guide we met. Their English was very good, and the knowledge that they shared with us was brilliant.
Overall the trip was great, and there is nothing bad to say, everything was perfect from beginning to end.
We are very happy, and will be very pleased to recommend your company.
We were met at the airport even though our plane from Singapore was several hours late.While in India they rang each day to see if everything was going ok. Our driver was excellent and each guide we had for each district were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Second time in India and wouldnt not hesitate to use them again.”
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Photo opportunity with the elephants
- Professional photographer guide
- Entry fee to elephant facility
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.