- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Meet up with an experienced wolf tracker for a unique opportunity to view wolves within their natural habitat in Yellowstone National Park.
- Explore the stunning scenery of Grand Teton National Park, home to wildlife such as moose and grizzly bears, as well as pristine lakes and incredible alpine terrain.
- See Yellowstone’s most iconic sites like the powerful Old Faithful and the hypnotic Grand Prismatic Pool, then see if you can spot the park’s famous bison herds… from a safe distance, of course.
- Marvel at artwork by worldrenowned artists as you take in over 4000 years of wildlife history at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
Embark on a 6-day discovery of some of the most iconic natural landmarks in all the USA. Visit the country’s oldest national park, Yellowstone, where Old Faithful shoots boiling water to the sky, bubbling hot rivers flow and the bison roam. Spot wildlife like moose, bears and beavers hidden within the Grand Teton mountain range and follow along with a real-life wolf tracker who’ll teach you their secret tracking tricks. In the evenings, unwind like the cowboys used to do, with dinner, drinks and entertainment in the famous frontier town of Jackson, Wyoming.
Grand Teton National Park
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone to Jackson
- Hotel (5 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson - National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone - Wolf Viewing Experience
- Any international flights to/from Jackson are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 155 today.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please ensure you consult your local government’s advice regarding domestic travel prior to booking this trip.
- This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations and working with new partners can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers