- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Take in the views of Grand Teton National Park
- Hike and spot wildlife in Yellowstone National Park
- Marvel at the punctuality of Old Faithful geyser
- Learn why Maroon Bells is one of the most photographed places in Colorado
Explore Yellowstone, the Rocky Mountains and hike the Grand Canyon. On this superb hiking adventure we bring to life western USA's most famous parks, home to some of the most dramatic wind and water sculptured landscapes in the world. During a series of selected hikes including Mt Washburn (3120m), we absorb the geysers, giant waterfalls, prolific wildlife and valleys full of boiling mud pots in Yellowstone, trek in the Grand Canyon, visit Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon and hike in the dramatic Rocky Mountains. From Aspen and Steamboat Springs we undertake some world class day hikes in the high Rockies, such as Lost Man Loop with its 3900m pass. Linking the parks and hikes are stunning drives such as the 'Million Dollar Highway', considered to be the most scenic in North America. A visit to Mesa Verde UNESCO World Heritage Site and Monument Valley and our final night in Las Vegas rounds off this exhilarating adventure.
Day 1 : Arrive Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Day 2 : Grand Teton National Park
Day 3 : Yellowstone National Park
Day 4 : Yellowstone National Park
Day 5 : Colorado
Day 6 : To Aspen
Day 7 : Aspen
Day 8 : Maroon Bells
Day 9 : Durango
Day 10 : Mesa Verde National Park & Monument Valley
Day 11 : Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
Day 12 : Grand Canyon
Day 13 : Grand Canyon
Day 14 : To Las Vegas
Day 15 : Trip concludes in Las Vegas
- Accommodation in tourist class hotels or rustic cabins
- 14 breakfasts, 13 picnic lunches and 3 dinners plus trail snacks on hikes
- Private transport throughout
- Services of an experienced driver-guide
- National park entry fees, trekking permits & sightseeing as specified
- Flight and airport taxes
- Cost of laundry, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Tour through Antelope Canyon
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Pptional excursions
- Medical treatment
- Personal expenses
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 201 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 133 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 324 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 26 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.