- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Bus tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This is a customized 4-day package with Professional bible oriented guides. Visit the seven churches in revelation refer to seven literal churches described in Revelation chapters 2 and 3.
Arrival Izmir / Pergamum
- 1 night accommodation in Izmir
- 1 night accommodation in Pamukkale
- 1 night accommodation in Kusadasi
- Transfer services from/to Airports on private basis
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees for all sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expnses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-days Seven Churches Of Revelation tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 49 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-days Seven Churches Of Revelation tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-days Seven Churches Of Revelation tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.