Looking for available travel experts
- Skip the line: the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s David and the unfinished slaves.
- Visit Florence’s world-famous cathedral; the Duomo di Firenze, designed by Brunelleschi.
- See Florence’s most iconic sites like the Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Signoria.
- Visit some of the best bars and taverns of Venice.
- Discover the hype behind Italian Bacari wine bars and sample local wines.
- Indulge in a vast variety of local cicchetti dishes.
- Palatine Hill.
- Roman Forum.
- Enter the Sistine Chapel before the general public..
- Skip the long lines in front of St.
- Enjoy comprehensive introductions to both the Sistine Chapel and St.
- Admire beautiful frescoes and architecture that predate the Colosseum by a century.
- Learn about the life of Emperor Augustus, Caesar’s heir and the father of Roman Empire.
- Wander the ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Sample local delicacies and discover a newfound passion for Florentine flavours.
- Tickle your taste buds with the very best gelato in town.
- Wander through the narrow streets and fascinating alleyways of Florence.
- Discover the wonders of Rome with a local guide.
- Visit the Travi Fountain, Navona Square, Pantheon and Spanish Steps.
- Try out Rome's world famous gelato and espresso.
- Visit the most beautiful market in Florence.
- Sample local produce and foods such as fresh olives.
- Explore the very best of Italian cuisine.
- Enjoy a fabulous wine and food tasting experience that will be good for your heart as well as your stomach! Sample some of the best local wines from the Roman countryside alongside some quality national wines too… a perfect way to start your evening in Rome and give something back too!.
- Enjoy aperitivo at local neighbourhood spots.
- Sample some of Tuscany’s most famous red wines, including chianti and brunello.
- Learn tasting and food pairing from an expert sommelier.
- Entdecken Sie Venedig essend und trinkend.
- Vatican Museum.
- Sistine Chapel.
- Saint Peter's Basilica.
Enjoy the Vatican Museums through a relaxing and entertaining semi-private, small group tour. With 12 ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Roma/Roma View Map
- Operator Together In Rome
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Colosseum Tour with an expert English-speaking guide.
- Roman Forum.
- Palatine Hill.
- Galleria Borghese.
- Borghese Gardens.
- Spend a day seeing the top sites of Verona..
- Enjoy a jam-packed itinerary of Verona's top sights..
- Bask in the timeless romance of Juliet’s Balcony..
- Sweets lovers and coffee lovers alike will want to jump on this tour of traditional Venetian bakeries! Discover the secrets behind Italian caffè culture and taste some of Venice’s best desserts as you mingle with locals in Cannaregio and Castello..
- Taste the mouthwatering street food and wine of Rome with a local who knows the best cafes and delis in the city.
- Wander through one of the oldest and most vibrant markets in Rome.
- Visit the captivating Jewish quarter and sample some of its specialities, including biscuits made by a ladies-only kosher bakery.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results