- Take in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the market in Campo de’ Fiori
- Taste homemade olive oil, prosciutto crudo, cotto, parmesan, pecorino, balsamic vinegar
- Learn some of the secrets of Italian food
- Enjoy breathtaking and uncontaminated landscape of Chianti
- Visit a famous estate with a guided tour of the wine cellar
- Taste Chianti wines paired with of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center
- Fun, memorable, and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from wine bars to famous restaurants.
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine.
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence.
- 3 hours guided food tour in the historic centre of Rome with 10 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- See local markets and shops
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Take a gastronomic walking tour of Venice, stopping at a neighborhood butcher, bakery
- Taste local wines and cicchetti and learn the rich culinary history of Venice
- Take in the sights, smells and tastes of the historic Rialto Fruit and Vegetable Market
- Discover the stunning coastline and history of southern Italy
From US$ 1,839 8 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 8 seats left|
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
- 90-minutes guided tour of Florence
- Visit to a Piazzale Michelangelo at sunset
- 3-course dinner in the heart of Florence
- Pack your own picnic at a prized Apulian bakery
- Lose yourself in the ancient city of Matera, which sits dramatically on the edge of the Gravina gorge
- Get your hands dirty in a cooking masterclass and prepare a traditional Campania feast
From US$ 2,330 7 days View Tour
|May 11||10+ seats left|
|May 18||Only 10 seats left|
- Walks on Italy's stunning Ligurian riviera
From US$ 1,998 8 days View Tour
|Apr 14||Only 8 seats left|
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Italy is a foodie's paradise, but as a visitor it can be hard to escape the tourist traps. Your local leaders will give you an insider's guide to this epicurean wonderland
- This trip takes in some of the titans of regional Italian cuisine – Rome (Lazio region), Tuscany, Emilia Romagna and Venice
- Tasting the real balsamic vinegar in an attic acetaia is a revelation – it'll be hard to go back to the mass-produced version after this
From US$ 2,260 8 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 9 seats left|
|May 11||10+ seats left|
- 3.5-hour Florence gourmet food tour, led by a local food-loving guide
- Savor a glass of wine and a truffle panini in a top delicatessen
- Sample artisan chocolate and prestigious Tuscan olive oils
- Visit a winery in south Italy
- Enjoy a wine tasting session of the local wines
- Explore the vineyards and the wine cellars
- Get a literal taste for life in Lucca by participating in the aperitivo tradition
- Sample Tuscan bread, Pecorino cheese, cured ham, and more!
- Indulge in Montecarlo red and white wines, artisan beer, and the secret-recipe local liqueur
- 3 hours walking through authentic neighborhoods in Rome
- Taste 3 different styles of Pizza
- Sip on classic Italian sodas and try out an Italian beer
- Visit some of the best bars and taverns of Venice
- Discover the hype behind Italian Bacari wine bars and sample local wines
- Indulge in a vast variety of local cicchetti dishes
- 3-hour food walking tour of Brera district in Milan
- Walk through the cobblestone streets of the Brera in Milan's historic center
- Learn about Italy's and Milan's culinary specialties
- Discover the hidden corners of medieval Lucca
- Taste authentic local treats such as Buccellato cake, chocolate, and cappuccino
- Relax outdoors at a bar in the magnificent Amphitheatre Square
- Taste the best local foods and wines of Cinque Terre.
- Discover the most beautiful viewpoints in Riomaggiore, the biggest village of ‘the Cinque’.
- Experience local life in this untouched fishing village.
- Enjoy aperitivo at local neighbourhood spots
- Sample some of Tuscany’s most famous red wines, including chianti and brunello
- Learn tasting and food pairing from an expert sommelier
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results