- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 11 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Fethiye, Turkey. Along the way you will tour 6 UNESCO Heritage sites, Aphrodisias, Ephesus, Istanbul Old City, Pamukkale, Pergamum, Troy and much more.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
Day 4: Troy, Acropolis of Pergamon
Day 5: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 6: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 7: Fethiye, Gulet
Day 8: Fethiye, Gulet
Day 9: Gulet
Day 10: Fethiye
Day 11: Fethiye
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at The Marmara Pera (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at MD Barbaros Hotel (Special Class)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Adem Pira Hotel (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Fethiye - Harbour at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 2 Overnight Göcek Bay at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Fethiye at Hotel to be advised (Boutique)
- 10 breakfast, 2 lunch and 7 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Transportation by Gulet boat
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Services of Captain and supporting crew
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Treasures Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76 today.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Treasures Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 3608 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Treasures Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Treasures Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 12. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room and/or gulet cabin to themselves.
4. Gulet itineraries are subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
5. The 2020 itinerary differs from 2019 :-
6. - From Pamukkale we will transfer to Fethiye and board a gulet.
7. - We will remain on the gulet for 3 days ending in Fethiye
8. - It will be an 11 day itinerary