- City sightseeing
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the city of Istanbul Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque
- The Blue Mosque, the Galata Bridge, the Spice Markets discover Istanbul with our expert local guide
- See the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Suleymaniye Mosque
- Visit Kaymakli Underground city in Soganli Valley
Welcome to Turkey, a diverse cultural mecca where relics of the ancient world blend seamlessly with lively local markets and palm-fringed promenades. In 11 days you'll visit the UNESCO-listed city of Troy and underground city complexes at Cappadocia, tick off one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World at Ephesus, visit a local village for traditional crafts & afternoon tea, have the chance to bathe in healing mineral waters at Pamukkale, and bring back a suitcase full of Turkish treasures.
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul to Canakkale via Gallipoli
Day 4: Canakkale to Izmir via Troy and Pergamon
Day 5: Izmir to Pamukkale via Ephesus
Day 6: Pamukkale to Konya
Day 7: Konya to Cappadocia
Day 8: Cappadocia
Day 9: Cappadocia to Ankara
Day 10: Ankara to Istanbul
Day 11: End Istanbul
- 17 meals: 10 breakfasts & 7 dinners
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Bodrum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkish Delight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkish Delight tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 January 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkish Delight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Delight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.