- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- Visit the city of Istanbul Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque
- The Blue Mosque, the Galata Bridge, the Spice Markets discover Istanbul with our expert local guide
- See the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Suleymaniye Mosque
Welcome to Turkey, a diverse cultural mecca where relics of the ancient world blend seamlessly with buzzing exotic markets, luxury bathhouses and palm-fringed promenades. You can expect to get a selfie at one of the Seven Wonders of the World, brush up on your ancient history, and bring back a suitcase full of Turkish treasures.
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul to Canakkale via Gallipoli
Day 4: Canakkale to Izmir via Troy and Pergamum
Day 5: Izmire to Pamukkale
Day 6: Pamukkale to Kusadasi via Ephesus
Day 7: Kusadasi to Bodrum
- You'll spend all 6 nights in cosy, conveniently located hotels. Stay twin share, save some cash by sharing triple, or splash out and snooze alone.
- You're in for a treat with Turkish food: a mishmash of Middle Eastern, Asian and Balkan cuisines that need to be tasted to be truly described. We'll provide your breakfast every day along with 4 delicious dinners, then for the rest of your meals, you're free to taste-test your way around local restaurants and cafes. Expect spicy meats, Turkish pizzas and world-famous kebabs.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Bodrum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkish Delight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 01 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkish Delight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Delight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.