- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover old Istanbul during a sightseeing tour. See the Greco Roman ruins of Ephesus
- See the cascading hot water springs of Pamukkale & Cappadocia's famous fairy chimneys
- Lose yourself in nature in Antalya. Take in its natural beauty
- Domestic flight tickets included
See the highlights of Istanbul's old city during a guided sightseeing tour and cruise down the Bosphorus before heading out to explore Cappadocia, which stands for “a land of beautiful horses” in the Persian language. Legend has it that the Persians encountered herds of wild horses roaming freely in this area, hence the name. However, Cappadocia is now known all over the world for its unusual rock formations known as fairy chimneys and ancient churches, both of which you will encounter during your Cappadocia stay.
Enjoy Antalya's greenery, cool weather and fresh air infused with pine scent and see Pamukkale's fascinating white terraces and pools. But before it is time to say goodbye, you will get the chance to discover the historic Ephesus, the best preserved ancient city in western Mediterranean.
Please note that your sightseeing tours will be carried out in small groups by an English-speaking tour guide. Domestic flight and coach tickets are included in the tour price.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul old city tour
Day 3: Cruise in the Bosphorus & fly to Cappadocia
Day 4: Cappadocia: Underground city tour
Day 5: Cappadocia: Fairy chimneys tour
Day 6: Cappadocia – Antalya
Day 7: Antalya city tour
Day 8: Antalya – Pamukkale & Pamukkale sightseeing tour
Day 9: Ancient Ephesus tour
Day 10: Kusadasi – Istanbul & departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts & 7 lunches
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Istanbul. 2 nights' stay in Kusadasi. 3 nights in Cappadocia & 2 nights in Antalya. The accommodation is based on a twin-sheare basis
- Pickup transfer. All land transport by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicles
- Experienced, English-speaking, local tour guides
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary in groups
- Economic-class domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to highlights as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Turkey visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the guides & drivers (optional)
- All beverages
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Services that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary will be organized in groups. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the trip. Please carry your camera with you. In addition to the original documents, please do make sure that you also carry printed copies of your flight tickets and confirmed tour vouchers while heading for this trip. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to the Friday prayer. You will see the outer facade of the mosque from its garden if your trip to the mosque falls on this day.