- City sightseeing
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the city of Istanbul Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque
- The Blue Mosque, the Galata Bridge, the Spice Markets discover Istanbul with our expert local guide
- See the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Suleymaniye Mosque
- Visit ancient Ephesus, the best preserved classical city on the Mediterranean
Welcome to Turkey, a diverse cultural mecca where relics of the ancient world blend seamlessly with buzzing exotic markets, luxury bathhouses and palm-fringed promenades. Expect to bring back a suitcase full of Turkish treasures.
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul to Canakkale via Gallipoli
Day 4: Canakkale to Izmir via Troy and Pergamum
Day 5: Izmire to Pamukkale
Day 6: Pamukkale to Kusadasi via Ephesus
Day 7: Kusadasi to Bodrum
Day 8: Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island
Day 9: Cokertme to Seven Islands
Day 10: Seven Islands to English Harbour
Day 11: English Harbour to Longoz via Cleopatra Island and Ballisu
Day 12: Longoz to Kisebuku via Ballisu and Mazi
Day 13: Kisebuku to Bodrum via Pabucburnu and Yaliciftlik
Day 14: Depart Bodrum
- You're in for a treat with Turkish food: a mishmash of Middle Eastern, Asian and Balkan cuisines that need to be tasted to be truly described. We'll provide your breakfast every day along with 4 delicious dinners, then for the rest of your meals, you're free to taste-test your way around local restaurants and cafes. Expect spicy meats, Turkish pizzas and world-famous kebabs.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do. A Captain and Crew for the Sailing portion of your trip.
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Bodrum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkish Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkish Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 11 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkish Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.