- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 13 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Antalya, Turkey. It includes tours of Istanbul's Old City, the Gallipoli WW1 battlefields, ancient Ephesus, the Calcium Terraces at Pamukkale and much much more.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
Day 4: Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
Day 5: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 6: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 7: Aphrodisias
Day 8: Marmaris
Day 9: Koycegiz, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 10: Fethiye
Day 11: Kayakoy, Antalya
Day 12: Perge, Aspendos, Side
Day 13: Antalya
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Galata Istanbul Hotel - MGallery by Sofitel (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at Hilton Double Tree Canakkale (5 star)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Signature Hotel Kusadasi (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Signature Hotel Pamukkale (5 star)
- 2 Overnight Marmaris at Voxx Beach Boutique Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Fethiye at Marina Boutique Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Antalya at Afflon Loft City Hotel (4 star)
- 12 breakfast and 4 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Transportation by Gulet boat
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Services of Captain and supporting crew
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey Treasures Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Treasures Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 January 2023, a deposit of 181 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey Treasures Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Treasures Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- All passengers are required to have a negative PCR test, taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.