- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the stunning city of Istanbul
- Trekking in the picturesque Taurus Mountains
- Behold the unique landscapes of Cappadocia including Red Valley and White Valley
- Experience the warm and friendly Turkish hospitality
An inspiring adventure through the historical and geographical heart of Turkey. Capture the incredible history and geographical diversity of Turkey, combining ancient wonders with a trek in the Taurus Mountains. Our journey commences in the wondrous city of Istanbul with the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace amid other splendours. Trek in the picturesque Taurus Mountains where an ascent of Emler Peak (3723m) is possible. Finally, we travel into the heart of Turkey to the fascinating region of Cappadocia with its rock hewn landscapes where chimneys, churches and scenic valleys characterise the area. We undertake some day walks that will immerse us in the natural landscapes, allow us to explore the unique remains of underground cities, and to observe quaint villages.
Day 1 : Join Istanbul
Day 2 : Istanbul sightseeing
Day 3 : Istanbul, fly to Kayseri
Day 4 : Kayseri sightseeing, transfer to the Taurus Mountains
Day 5 : Commence Taurus Mountains trek to Alaca Plateau and Emli Valley
Day 6 : Trek Siyirmalik Valley, Eznevit Plateau and Sakartas Pass (2300m) to Sokulupinar camp
Day 7 : Celikbuyduran Pass (3450m) and Yedigoller Plateau (3100m)
Day 8 : Optional ascent of Emler Peak (3723m)
Day 9 : Teke Kalesi (3517m) and Seven Lakes Plateau
Day 10 : Complete trek, transfer to Cappadocia, explore Urgup and Goreme
Day 11 : Cappadocia: Uchisar, White Valley, Cavusin Zelve Monastery, Pasabaglari
Day 12 : Cappadocia: Goreme Open Air Museum, Meskendir Valley, Red & Rose Valley
Day 13 : Cappadocia: Derinkuyu Underground City; Ihlara Canyon; Selime Monastery; Whirling Dervish Show
Day 14 : In Cappadocia, trip concludes
- Tourist class twin share hotel accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 11 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Istanbul Ataturk International Airport (IST) on Day 1 only
- All internal ground transport by private bus
- Internal flight Istanbul to Kayseri valued at USD$160
- English speaking guide and camp crew/kitchen staff
- Group camping equipment for trek including 2 person tents, sleeping mat, sleeping bag, pillow
- Porterage whilst trekking
- international airfares and taxes
- arrival transfers (from Sabiha Gokcen Airport, or on any day other than Day 1) and departure transfers - ask us for additional costs
- additional sightseeing and meals other than stated
- entrance fees for historical and natural sites
- bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- items of a personal nature such as beverages, phone calls, laundry, etc
- travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98 today.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.