- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the extraordinary scenery of Cappadocia.
- Enjoy local hospitality in remote villages.
- Go sea kayaking in spectacular coves.
- Cycle from the mountains to the coast.
A bridge between continents and cultures, Turkey has always been a meeting place for travellers eager to exchange just about everything. That trend continues with this activity-heavy romp through southern Turkey. Swap your trusty walking stick for a bike and a kayak as you hike, pedal, paddle, and ride your way through the steep canyons of the Lycian Way, past ancient ruins, around peaceful olive groves, and into small villages untouched by time in the valleys of Cappadocia. Exercise should always be this inspiring.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul/Fethiye
Day 3: Fethiye
Day 4: Fethiye/Minare
Day 5: Minare/Kekova
Day 6: Kekova/Olympos
Day 7: Olympos/Göreme
Day 8: Göreme
Day 9: Göreme
Day 10: Göreme
- Hotels (7 nts), homestays (1 nt, shared bathrooms) overnight seater bus (1 nt).
- 9 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Plane, overnight seater bus, private air-conditioned van, kayak, mountain bike, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local activity instructors.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Hike to Chimera
- Entrance to Pinara
- Guided hike on the Lycian Way
- Entrance to Kayakoy Village and Oludeniz Blue Lagoon
- Mountain biking excursion
- Half-day guided sea kayaking excursion
- Internal flight
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Goreme are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Multisport tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.