- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Site of the Temple of Artemis
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Virgin Mary's House
- UNESCO Heritage site
This 6 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. With 3 domestic flights included this is the quickest and easiest way to see 3 gems of Turkey, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia. There are several accommodation options available also.
Day 1: Ephesus
Day 2: Pamukkale
Day 3: Kusadasi to Cappadocia
Day 4: Northern Cappadocia
Day 5: Southern Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Hilton Double Tree Kusadasi (5 star)
- 3 Overnight Cappadocia at Gamirasu Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 5 breakfast and 4 lunch
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight between Istanbul and Izmir and transfers
- Domestic flight between Izmir and Cappadocia and transfers
- Domestic flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul and transfers
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey Flyer Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Bookmundi is partner with Fez Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 72 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 48 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 3443 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 09 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkey Flyer Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Flyer Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is available on any day. Be aware that some sites are closed on some days.
5. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
6. Domestic flight times may vary due to various circumstances
7. You will need to have your passport handy at check-in for any domestic flights
8. This tour ends with a flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul, arriving at approximately 10:30 am on the last day.