- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Istanbul
- Entry to the Blue Mosque
- Entry to Topkapi Palace
- Entry to Hagia Sophia
Is this trip for you? INTRIGUING. ANCIENT. EXCITING An intoxicating mix of continents, culture and cuisine, Turkey is everything you've heard... and then some. Go deeper than the balloon-filled skies of your Instagram account and uncover the real Turkey - from tucking into dinner with a local Cappadocian family to wandering the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, paying your respects at Lone Pine or cruising the aquamarine waters of Fethiye's jagged coast. Oh, and there's more to eat here than Turkish Delight and kebabs.
Day 1 : Istanbul, Turkey
Day 2 : Istanbul
Day 3 : Istanbul to Eskisehir
Day 4 : Eskisehir to Cappadocia
Day 5 : Cappadocia
Day 6 : Cappadocia to Antalya
Day 7 : Antalya to Fethiye
Day 8 : Fethiye
Day 9 : Fethiye to Kusadasi via Pamukkale
Day 10 : Kusadasi (including Ephesus)
Day 11 : Kusadasi to Çanakkale via Troy
Day 12 : Çanakkale to Istanbul via Gallipoli
Day 13 : Istanbul
- 12 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 12 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Visit Saratli Underground City: from 20 TL
-Turkish Bath experience: from €25
-Hot air balloon ride: from €225
-Visit Göreme Open-Air Museum: from 35 TL
-Visit Uchisar Castle: from 10 TL
-Traditional Turkish dance show: from €40
-Saklikent Gorge tour: from 10 TL
-Islands of Fethiye day cruise: from €45
-Guided tour of the ancient Greek city of Ephesus: from 60 TL
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey Explored tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Explored tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey Explored tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Explored tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.