- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Istanbul
- Visit Gordion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Saklikent Gorge
- Visit the ruins at HierapolisPamukkale
An intoxicating mix of continents, culture and cuisine, Turkey is everything you've heard... and then some. Go deeper than the balloon-filled skies of your Instagram account and uncover the real Turkey - from tucking into dinner with a local Cappadocian family to wandering the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, paying your respects at Lone Pine or cruising the aquamarine waters of Fethiye's jagged coast. Oh, and there's more to eat here than Turkish Delight and kebabs.
Day 1 : Istanbul, Turkey
Day 2 : Istanbul to Eskisehir
Day 3 : Eskisehir to Cappadocia
Day 4 : Cappadocia
Day 5 : Cappadocia to Antayla
Day 6 : Antayla to Fethiye
Day 7 : Fethiye
Day 8 : Fethiye to Kusadasi
Day 9 : Kusadasi
Day 10 : Kusadasi to Çanakkale
Day 11 : Çanakkale to Istanbul
Day 12 : Istanbul
- 11 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Turkey - Istanbul
Entry to Topkapi Palace: €10
Entry to Hagia Sophia: €10
Entry to Basilica Cistern: €6.50
Turkey - Cappadocia
Visit Saratli Underground City: €6.50
Visit Göreme Open-Air Museum: €7.50
Visit Uchisar Castle: €2
Traditional Turkish dance show: €40
Turkey - Antalya
Visit Sultan Han: 5 TL
Turkey - Fethiye
Visit Saklikent Gorge: €2.20
Islands of Fethiye boat tour: €45
Turkey - Kusadasi
Visit the ruins at Hierapolis-Pamukkale: 5 TL
Turkey - Çanakkale
Visit Troy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site: €6.50
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey Explored tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Explored tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkey Explored tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Explored tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.