- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cappadocia Explore the spectacular landscapes, villages and valleys of this extraordinary national treasure
- Istanbul Immerse yourself in the lively streets teeming with bazaars and mosques
- Konya Travel the Silk Road and discover the magic of the Mevlana Whirling Dervish Museum
- Gallipoli Peninsula Pay your respects at some of the memorials, trenches, and battlefields of WW1
Discover the best of Turkey on a captivating two-week adventure. From the bustling bazaars of Istanbul to the thermal pools of Pamukkale. From the fairytale views of Cappadocia to the ancient ruins of Troy. In the land where East meets West, we'll take you on a journey you'll never forget.
Day: 1 Istanbul
Day: 2 Istanbul
Day: 3 Canakkale
Day: 4 Kusadasi
Day: 5 Ephesus
Day: 6 Pamukkale
Day: 7 Fethiye
Day: 8 Oludeniz
Day: 9 Antalya
Day: 10 Konya
Day: 11 Captivating Cappadocia
Day: 12 Cappadocia
Day: 13 Safranbolu
Day: 14 Istanbul
- 12 nights 4-5 star hotels and 1 night in an Ottoman Mansion home
- Breakfast daily and 8 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 of tour and departure transfer (to Istanbul International Airport) at 9am and 1pm only on day 14
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private, modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus, Pergamum, Sirince, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Koycegiz, Kayakoy, Antalya, Konya, Cappadocia and Safranbolu
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guides
- Koycegiz Lake cruise and mud bath experience
- Wine tasting in Sirince
- Ferry crossing of the Dardanelles
- Canyon walk and tubing (optional) around Saklikent Gorge
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-140pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Discovered - 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey Discovered - 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Discovered - 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.