- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 29 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Istanbul of old on a guided walk with your leader, discovering treasures like the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome and the Million.
- Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey's otherworldly sights, from the Cotton Castle of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia.
- Sip Georgian drops at a winery, tasting tannins while being serenaded by a Georgian polyphonic
- Choir in the traditional folk style of the Kakheti region.
Go deep into the ancient heart of fascinating Turkey, then continue to verdant the hillsides and majestic snow-capped mountains of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. Explore lands where the walls hold the weight of centuries of rich history and where ancient traditions mingles with modern influences. Journey through forests and past tall mountain peaks to find medieval mosques and villages. Wander through cosmopolitan Baku and Tbilisi and make friends with the locals along the way over tea or a glass of qvevri wine. This 29-day Caucasus adventure is sure to be unforgettable.
Baku – Sheki
Sheki – Kvareli (Azerbaijan–Georgia border)
Sighnaghi – Tbilisi
Mtsheta – Borjomi – Akhaltsikhe
Vardzia – Akhaltsikhe
Uplistsikhe – Gudauri
Dilijan (Georgia–Armenia Border)
- Hotel (25 nights) Heybe Hotel Cappadocia (Feature Stay 3 nights) Royal Batoni ( Feature Stay 1 night)
- 27 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Private Bus
- Istanbul - City Tour
- Istanbul - Blue Mosque
- Gallipoli - guided visit
- Troy - Archeological Guided Site Visit
- Sirince - Wine Tasting
- Selcuk - Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Ephesus - Guided Archaeological site visit
- Selcuk - Isa Bey Camii
- Pamukkale - Hierapolis & Travertines National Park
- Kayakoy - Ghost Village
- Kas - Boat Cruise and lunch
- Antalya - Kaleici visit
- Antalya - Antalya Museum
- Antalya - Sagalassos
- Konya - Mevlana Museum
- Cappadocia - Valley Walk
- Goreme - Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia - Pottery Demonstration
- Cappadocia - Ozkonak Underground City
- Baku - Maiden's Tower
- Baku - Shirvan Shah Palace
- Baku - Carpet Museum
- Baku - Caravanserai
- Baku - Absheron Peninsula Tour
- Qobustan - Petroglyphs
- Sheki - Mud volcano
- Sheki - Khan's Palace
- Sheki - Craft Workshop Visit
- Sheki - Bazaar
- Gremi - Architectural Complex
- Kvareli - Lunch with a Local Family
- Kvareli - Winery Visit
- Tbilisi - Old Town Walking Tour
- Sighnaghi - Town Stopover
- Tbilisi - National History Museum
- Tbilisi - Narikala Fortress
- Tbilisi - Enamel Workshop
- Mtskheta - Jvari Church & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Akhaltsikhe - Rabat Fortress
- Meskheti - Khertvisi Fortress
- Vardzia - Cave Town
- Gori - Stalin Museum
- Uplistsikhe - Cave Complex
- Ananuri - Architectural Complex
- Haghpat - Haghpat Monastery
- Geghard - Geghard Monastery
- Lake Sevan - Sevanavank Monastery
- Yerevan - City Tour
- Vagharshapat - Zvartnots Temple
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Yerevan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey and the Caucasus Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 242+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey and the Caucasus Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 25 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkey and the Caucasus Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey and the Caucasus Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are some long travel days on this adventure. This is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers and enjoy the passing scenery.
- As we don't want you to miss anything, the itinerary is densely packed, so you'll be busy squeezing in as many sights and activities as you can.
- Our expertly trained leaders are there to make your trip authentic, enjoyable and hassle-free. You will have four different local leaders on this tour, so that you can explore each country with a local expert.
- Georgia and Armenia have a rich Christian history, which means sightseeing involves a lot of churches and monasteries. Some travellers find this a tad repetitive. You are always welcome to sit out any included sightseeing if this is the case.
- Some activities are dependent on weather and road conditions. Your leader will keep you up to date on any necessary itinerary changes and organise alternative plans if necessary.
- This trip involves a lot of walking, sometimes on rocky or slippery terrain such as the sites in Goreme. Please bring sturdy walking shoes, but also note that you can sit out the walks if you do not feel up to them.
- Turkey can get hot in the summer months of July and August but this is normally a dry heat and is easier to cope with than humidity. Where possible, you'll be taken to sites in the early morning before it gets too hot. Turkey can also get quite cool, particularly night time temperatures in April and October. Not all hotels will have heating so make sure to bring a few warm items with you.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers