- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Battlefields Tour
- Brighton Beach
- Ari Burnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Cove
This 2 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. This tour starts with a Gallipoli Battlefields Tour which explores all the major battlefields of the ANZAC sector of the World War 1 Gallipoli campaign. Day 2 visits ancient Troy of Helen and Paris fame and scene of Homer's 'The Iliad', the battle of Troy and the Trojan Horse'. This tour is available in 3, 4 or 5 star acommodation.
Day 1: Istanbul - Gallipoli Battlefields Tour
Day 2: Troy - Istanbul
- Pick up & drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at Grand Anzac Hotel (3 star)
- 1 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Professional tour guide at Gallipoli and Troy
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Istanbul tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Istanbul tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 214 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Istanbul tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Istanbul tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Customers may be picked up from their hotel where it is located in, or near Sultanahmet (the old city) or in the Taksim area. Pick up, on Day 1, is between 6:15 am and 6:45 am depending on where there hotel is located.
5. Customers can also meet at the Sultan Hostel at 7 am (directions may be found in the pre departure pack).
6. Please advise us of your pick up location upon booking, or at the latest 48 hours before-hand, so that we can confirm your pick up time.
7. Return time is 10 pm but depends on the prevailing traffic conditions.
8. The Nusret and Naval Museum are closed on Mondays and will be replaced by the Kapatepe Museum.
9. This tour does not depart during the 'Anzac Day' period between 20 - 26 April. See our https:www.feztravel.com/Anzac_Day_2020_Gallipoli_Tours.asp