- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Battlefields Tour
- Brighton Beach
- Ari Burnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Cove
This 4 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Kuşadası, Turkey. Day 1 has a Gallipoli Battlefields Tour explores all the major battlefields of the ANZAC sector of the World War 1 Gallipoli campaign. On Day 2 we visit ancient 2 UNESCO sites, Troy and Pergamum, en route to Kusadasi. Day 3 is a full day tour of ancient Ephesus another UNESCO Heritage site.
Day 1: Gallipoli Battlefields tour
Day 2: Troy, Pergamon, Kusadasi
Day 3: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 4: Kusadasi
- Pick up from your Istanbul hotel
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at MD Barbaros Hotel (Special Class)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 3 breakfast, 3 lunch and 3 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Professional tour guide at Gallipoli, Troy and Pergamum
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Ephesus - 4 days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 16+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Ephesus - 4 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1123 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 16 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Ephesus - 4 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trooper Tour - Istanbul to Ephesus - 4 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Customers may be picked up from their hotel where it is located in, or near Sultanahmet (the old city) or in the Taksim area. Pick up, on Day 1, is between 6:15 am and 6:45 am depending on where there hotel is located.
5. Customers can also meet at the Sultan Hostel at 7 am (directions may be found in the pre departure pack).
6. Please advise us of your pick up location upon booking, or at the latest 48 hours before-hand, so that we can confirm your pick up time.
7. This tour does not depart during the 'Anzac Day' period between 20 - 26 April. See our https:www.feztravel.com/Anzac_Day_2020_Gallipoli_Tours.asp