- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover old Istanbul during a sightseeing tour. See the Greco Roman ruins of Ephesus
- Lose yourself in nature in Antalya. Take in its natural beauty
- See the cascading hot water springs of Pamukkale & Cappadocia's famous fairy chimneys
- Domestic flight tickets included
Discover Istanbul's old city and the Greco-Roman heritage of ancient Ephesus. See underground cities and fairy chimneys during your stay in Cappadocia and soak up the beauty of Pamukkale's cascading pools. Also included is a trip to the famous Duden waterfalls located in Antalya.
Domestic flights as per the itinerary are included in the tour price. Please note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary will be organized in groups.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul city highlights tour
Day 3: Bosphorus cruise & flight to Izmir
Day 4: Ephesus sightseeing tour
Day 5: Pamukkale tour & take the bus to Antalya
Day 6: Antalya city tour
Day 7: Antalya – Cappadocia
Day 8: Cappadocia red tour
Day 9: Cappadocia underground city tour
Day 10: Cappadocia – Istanbul flight & departure
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts & 6 Lunches
- Pickup transfer as per the itinerary. Land transport by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicles
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Economic class domestic flight tickets included in the tour price
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Turkey visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the guides & drivers (optional)
- All beverages
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary will be organized in groups. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the trip. Please carry your camera with you. In addition to the original documents, please do make sure that you also carry printed copies of your flight tickets and confirmed tour vouchers while heading for this trip. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar. Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to the Friday prayer. You will see the outer facade of the mosque from its garden if your trip to the mosque falls on this day.