- Wander off the tourist trail to taste authentic Turkish food sensations
- Enjoy borek, meze and baklava in numerous taverns and stalls of Istanbul
- Soak in the late-night atmosphere of the pulsing Taksim Square
Wander the stalls and taste some flaky borek, before settling in with the city’s workers for a day’s end meal and laugh at one of the local taverns. Stop by a famous tea house for a little digestive break, before moving on to taste more delights from Istanbul’s street carts. Engaging in the customary taste of delicious Turkish Delight at the historic Cicek Passage is imperative, before purchasing a slice of baklava and some chocolate for dessert.
But the evening is not over, as we head to the famous Taksim Square, the heart of Istanbul’s thriving nightlife. Here we will kick back at a popular café and bar, sitting in the alleys amongst street art and youth culture. Soak in the atmosphere that is Istanbul at night, munch away on your baklava, and feel content in the knowledge you have really experienced the tastes that Istanbul has to offer.
- Local english-speaking guide
- Progressive dinner
- Tea and coffee
- Extra drinks
- Or gratuities for your local guide
Child Policy: Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.