- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Istanbul old and new
- Gallipoli battlefields
A wonderful introduction to Turkey, this 8 day tour takes in many of the ancient sites. From the thriving city of Istanbul with a full day tour included, you will move on to explore the WWi battlefields of Gallipoli and the ancient historical sites of Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus and Pamukkale.
Day 1 : Arrive in Istanbul. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Istanbul. Old city tour
Day 3 : Gallipoli battlefields and memorials tour
Day 4 : Tour of Troy and the Acropolis of Pergamum
Day 5 : Kusadasi. Ephesus Roman ruins tour
Day 6 : Drive to Pamukkale and Hieropolis
Day 7 : Fly from Denizli to Istanbul
Day 8 : Istanbul. Free time. Transfer to airport
- All accommodation in 4 and 5 star hotels as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Denizli to Istanbul Domestic Flight and Transfers
- Services of a local tour leader throughout
- Entrance fees to various sites
- Tipping kitty
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taste of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 31 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Taste of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taste of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.