- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- Explore Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale & Ephesus. See their highlights
- Discover Turkey's rich heritage & history with our expert local tour guides
- Start and end your journey in Istanbul
- Domestic flight and skip the line entrance tickets included
Spend two days exploring Cappadocia, the land of beautiful horses, fairy chimneys, and underground cities with our customized tours. Next on the itinerary is Pamukkale, whose hot springs are believed to have healing powers. Learn more about the Greek and Roman presence in this region in Ephesus, whose ancient streets and monuments still beckon travelers from far and wide. Fly back to Istanbul on the second-last day of this tour. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day.
Please note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be organized in groups.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul old city tour
Day 3: Istanbul tour, Bosphorus cruise & flight to Kayseri
Day 4: Cappadocia red tour
Day 5: Cappadocia green tour & flight to Izmir
Day 6: Pamukkale tour
Day 7: Ephesus sightseeing tour & flight to Istanbul
Day 8: Istanbul departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches
- Accommodation: 3 nights in Istanbul, 2 nights in Kusadasi & 2 nights in Cappadocia on a twin-share basis
- Private Istanbul pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour
- Experienced, English-speaking, local tour guides
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary in groups
- Economy class domestic flight tickets for domestic flights mentioned on the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the sights mentioned on the itinerary
- Land transportation during the tour by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicles
- International flights
- Turkey visa charges
- Travel insurance
- All beverages
- Tips for the guides & drivers (optional)
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Services that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be organized in groups. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the trip. Please carry your camera with you. In addition to the original documents, please do make sure that you also carry printed copies of your flight tickets and confirmed tour vouchers while heading for this trip. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar. Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to the Friday prayer. You will see the outer facade of the mosque from its garden if your trip to the mosque falls on this day. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.