- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-31453
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
Join us to discover the top-visited cities of Turkey with 13 Days package from/to Istanbul. Visit Istanbul; where Asia Meets Europe and was the capital of 3 different empires, enjoy cruising on the Bosphorus and see the monuments among such as Ottoman mansions, Ortakoy Mosque and Dolmabahce palace. Explore the Underground cities of Cappadocia and see rock-cut churches, storage rooms and kitchens, learn the history of early Christians from your local guide, and take photos of the fairy chimneys from the best photoshoot points. Walk on the ancient roads of best-preserved greko-city with House of Holy Mary nearby. Swim in Pamukkale's healing thermal springs. Enjoy the sunset on the Mediterranean from the best panoramic point of Antalya. Walk in the cobblestone paved with colorful flowers streets of the old town and see the clock tower, Hadrian Gate, and Kesik Minare. Walk in the old town of Bodrum covered with colorful flowers, and enjoy the sunset on Bodrum castle.
Kaymakli Underground City
Pamukkale Thermal Springs
House of Virgin mary
Travel to Bodrum
Flight to ıstanbul
- 3 night accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 night accommodation in Kusadasi
- 3 night accommodation in Cappadocia
- 2 night accommodation in Antalya
- 2 night accommodation in Bodrum
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Transfer services from/to Airports
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees for all sightseeing mentioned in the itineraryMeals other than stated
- Beverages at meals
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patterns Of Turkey - 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 January 2023, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 49 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Patterns Of Turkey - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patterns Of Turkey - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.