- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 4 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. This 4 day / 3 night Mini Stay in Istanbul is the perfect weekend break. It has 1 full day of touring Istanbul's highlights with an Old City day tour visiting; Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome, St Sophia Museum and Topkapi Palace. A day Bosphorous cruise on Day 3. The first and last days are free time to explore this amazing city.
Day 1: Welcome to Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul
Day 4: Istanbul
- 3 Overnight Istanbul at Sirkeci Mansion Hotel (Boutique)
- 3 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Bookmundi is partner with Fez Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 18 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 12 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 843 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is available on any day. Be aware that some sites are closed on some days.
5. - St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
6. - Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and is replaced by the Underground Cistern & the Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem.
7. - Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and is replaced by the Spice Bazaar.
8. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
9. This tour can also be booked in different standards of accommodation to suit any budget.
10. This tour is available on any day. Be aware that some sites are closed on some days.
11. - Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and is replaced with Underground Cistern & Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem.
12. - The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with a visit to the Spice Bazaar.
13. - St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Underground Cistern