- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 4 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. This 4 day / 3 night Mini Stay in Istanbul is the perfect weekend break. It has 1 full day of touring Istanbul's highlights with an Old City day tour visiting; Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome, St Sophia Museum and Topkapi Palace. A day Bosphorous cruise on Day 3. The first and last days are free time to explore this amazing city.
Day 1: Welcome to Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul
Day 4: Istanbul
- 3 Overnight Istanbul at Sirkeci Mansion Hotel (Boutique)
- 3 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28 today.
- Save US$ 19+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 10 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mini Stay Istanbul - 4 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 40.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. This tour is available on any day. Be aware that some sites are closed on some days.
5. - Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and is replaced by the Underground Cistern & the Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem.
6. - Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and is replaced by the Spice Bazaar.
7. This tour can also be booked in different standards of accommodation to suit any budget.