- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover one of Turkey’s best kept secrets in Sagalassos – the ruins of a city conquered by Alexander the Great in 333 BC in the Taurus Mountains.
- Explore the world’s premier GrecoRoman site – Ephesus – strolling streets of marble and marvelling at the still vibrant mosaic murals depicting ancient life.
- Wander through the valleys of the surreal landscape of Cappadocia and visit one of the nearby underground cities with an expert local leader.
- Enjoy two nights of excellent Cretan hospitality at the Halepa Hotel in Chania – a Peregrine Feature Stay. This gorgeous neoclassical building was used as the British Embassy in the 1800s.
Meander around the Mediterranean on an essential 24-day adventure of Greece and Turkey’s hotspots. Historic sites and the ruins of empires are the focus of this trip, with locally guided tours of Anzac Cove in Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Antalya and more. Fly across the border to experience the thriving centre in Athens, soak up the million-dollar views of the Cyclades while relaxing on Santorini, stroll through the lush gardens of Crete, and discover the old-world charm of Mykonos’ acclaimed white streets. Whether you’re searching for tumbledown ruins and ancient myths, street side snacks and thermal springs, or simply a stretch of sand by the Mediterranean to read a book on, Turkey and Greece have it all in spades.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Cape Sounion / Athens
Delos / Mykonos
Santorini / Heraklion, Crete
Knossos / Chania, Crete
- Comfortable Hotel (14 nights), Feature Stay (4 nights)
- 22 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Private vehicles , Boat , Ferry , Plane
- Istanbul - City Tour
- Istanbul - Blue Mosque
- Gallipoli - guided visit
- Troy - Archeological Guided Site Visit
- Sirince - Wine Tasting
- Seluck - Orientation Walk
- Ephesus - archaeological site
- Selcuk - Isa Bey Camii
- Pamukkale - Hierapolis & Travertines National Park
- Kayakoy- Ghost Village
- Kas - Boat Cruise and lunch
- Antalya - Kaleici visit
- Antalya - Antalya Museum
- Antalya - Sagalassos
- Konya - Mevlana Museum
- Cappadocia - Valley Walk
- Goreme - Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia - Pottery Demonstration
- Cappadocia - Ozkonak Underground City
- Complimentary Arrival Transfer
- Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon
- Delos Archaeological Site
- Boat Tour to Delos Island
- Santorini Sunset Picnic
- Santorini Caldera Hike
- Thira Prehistoric Museum
- Vamos Village Excursion
- Greek Meze Tasting
- Guided Tour of Knossos Archaeological Site
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Chania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mediterranean Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 250+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mediterranean Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 12 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mediterranean Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mediterranean Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.