- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Visit the must-sees of Turkey with the 7-day Magical Turkey tour. Uncover Istanbul and it's unique beauty as you discover the old town. Hop on a Bosphorus cruise and soak in the beautiful city while sipping your cocktail. Witness the unique beauty of Cappadocia as you delve into underground cities, walk UNESCO Heritage open-air museum and climb fairy-chimneys. Take off on a balloon ride over the gorgeous valley before driving to Pamukkale. Dip your feet in thermal pools made of "cotton". Then catch a flight to Istanbul to save time and travel in comfort.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Day 3: Cappadocia
Day 4: Cappadocia
Day 5: Cappadocia, Pamukkale
Day 6: Pamukkale, Istanbul
Day 7: Istanbul
- Accommodation :5 and 4 star hotels
- Meals :6 breakfasts | 3 dinners
- Transportation :Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, Flight between Pamukkale ( Denizli Airport) and Istanbul.
- Airport Transfer : From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Flight : Domestic Flight between Denizli and Istanbul.
- Guide : Services of experienced Ciconia local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magical Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 126 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Magical Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe.