- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- Explore some of Turkey's most popular locations
- Discover old Istanbul during a guided sightseeing tour. Go cruising in the Bosphorus
- See Ephesus's Greek & Roman ruins. Enjoy the beauty of Pamukkale's cascading hot springs
- Start and end your trip in Istanbul. Domestic flight tickets included
Fly to Izmir on the second day of the trip. Around 75 km away from Izmir is Ephesus, an ancient city that is home to ruins from both the classical Greek and Roman period. Ephesus also holds the honour of being the best-preserved ancient city in western Mediterranean. Its highlights include the House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, and St John Basilica.
The final destination of your trip is Pamukkale, whose hot spring pools have lured travelers from far and wide since ancient times. Fly back to Istanbul after your Pamukkale sightseeing tour is over. But before its time to head home, enjoy cruising in the Bosphorus. We will drive you back to the airport on the last day of the tour.
Please note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be organized in groups. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul old city tour & flight to Izmir
Day 3: Ephesus Tour
Day 4: Pamukkale sightseeing tour & flight to Istanbul
Day 5: Spice Bazaar & Bosphorus cruise
Day 6: Istanbul departure
- Meals: 5 breakfasts & 3 lunches
- 3 nights' accommodation in Istanbul. 2 nights' accommodation in Kusadasi
- Pickup and drop-off from Istanbul Airport on the first and the last day of the tour. Land transportation as per the itinerary by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary in groups
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fees to all sights in the itinerary
- International flights
- Turkey visa charges
- Travel insurance
- All beverages
- Tips for the guides & drivers (optional)
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Services that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be organized in groups. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the trip. Please carry your camera with you. In addition to the original documents, please do make sure that you also carry printed copies of your flight tickets and confirmed tour vouchers while heading for this trip. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar. Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to the Friday prayer. You will see the outer facade of the mosque from its garden if your trip to the mosque falls on this day. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.