- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Istanbul old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Hippodrome, Underground Cistern and Topkapi Palace
- Gallipoli Peninsular ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, trenches and battlefields
- Troy Trojan horse, ancient ruins and Aegean coast
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
Following the famed Aegean coastline, we discover Ottoman Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale, finishing in coastal Marmaris - gateway to the Greek Islands. This 7 day holiday from Istanbul to the Mediterranean sea will give you an insight into the fascinating history, culture and landscapes of western Turkey.
Day: 1 Istanbul
Day: 2 Istanbul
Day: 3 Canakkale
Day: 4 Kusadasi
Day: 5 Ephesus
Day: 6 Pamukkale
Day: 7 Marmaris
- 6 breakfasts and 4 hotel dinners
- 6 nights 4 - 5 star hotels
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 from Istanbul Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus, Pergamum, Pamukkale and Roman Hierapolis
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Istanbul to the Med - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Istanbul to the Med - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Istanbul to the Med - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.