- duration hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the worldfamous highlights of Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque
- Go shopping at the world's largest covered market the Grand Bazaar
- Enjoy a traditional Turkeystyle lunch
Discover the cosmopolitan and historical city of Istanbul on this full-day guided walking tour! You will discover the best of this bustling city - from its incredible markets and bazaars to centuries old mosques and churches.
Discover the great highlights of Istanbul on this full-day guided tour with a professional local guide. Begin your morning with a visit to the Hagia Sophia before visiting the immense Blue Mosque. From here, you'll visit the Grand Covered Bazaar, where you'll enjoy free time to shop til you drop! BY now you'll have worked up an appetite, so thankfully a traditional Turkey-style lunch is included. After lunch you'll continue your guided city tour through ancient neighbourhoods where you'll be able to see locals living their lives before visiting the Topkapi Palace and the Little Hagia Sophia Mosque.
- Full-day guided walking tour
- Professional local guide
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Transport per itinerary in AC van or minibus
- Entrance fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Medical insurance
- Personal items
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Istanbul Classics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 01 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Istanbul Classics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Istanbul Classics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.