- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- Walk on the historical peninsula and visit St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque
- Enjoy cruising on Bosphorus and see Ottoman Mansions, Dolmabahce Palace, Ortakoy Mosque
- Explore Underground cities of Cappadocia and see rock cut churches, storage rooms
- Visit Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar and experience shopping with locals
Fly to Kayseri on the third day of this tour and check into your hotel in Cappadocia, the land of beautiful horses and fairy chimneys. See the highlights of Cappadocia, such as the Goreme Open Air Museum, Pigeon Valley, Zelve, Uchisar, Ortahisar, and the underground cities that once provided refuge to thousands of Christians.
Please note that even though this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be carried out in groups by an English-speaking tour guide. Domestic flight tickets are included in the tour price. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul old city tour
Day 3: Istanbul tour, Bosphorus cruise & flight to Kayseri
Day 4: Cappadocia red tour
Day 5: Cappadocia green tour & flight to Istanbul
Day 6: Istanbul departure
- Meals: 5 Breakfasts and 3 Lunches
- Accommodation: 3 night's accommodation in Istanbul & 2 nights' stay in Cappadocia
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers. Other land transport provided by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicles
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Turkey visa charges
- Travel insurance
- All beverages
- Tips for the guides & drivers (optional)
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Services that are personal in nature like phone calls & laundry
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be organized in groups. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the trip. Please carry your camera with you. Along with the original documents, please make sure that you carry hardcopies (printed copies) of your flight tickets and confirmed tour vouchers while heading for this trip. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar. Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to the Friday prayer. You will see the outer facade of the mosque from its garden if your trip to the mosque falls on this day. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.