- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Marvel at the stunning wonders and the harmonious blend of Europe and Asia, colourfully reflected in the diverse Turkish culture. Embark on a cultural adventure through the mosques of Istanbul, battlefields of Gallipoli, marvellous ancient cities of Troy, Pergamon and Ephesus, as well as Konya, the land of whirling dervishes. Soak in the unparalleled beauty of the balloon-ridden Cappadocia sky, and the whitewashed travertines of Cotton Castle. Pay your respects at the capital to the founder of the modern Turkish Republic, Ataturk, before returning to Istanbul.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul – Gallipoli – Canakkale
Day 4: Canakkale – Troy – Pergamon – Izmir
Day 5: Izmir – Ephesus – Pamukkale
Day 6: Pamukkale, Konya
Day 7: Konya - Cappadocia
Day 8: Cappadocia
Day 9: Cappadocia - Ankara
Day 10: Ankara - Istanbul
Day 11: Istanbul
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in authentic,comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :10 Breakfasts, 9 Dinners.
- Additional Transportation :Eceabat to Canakkale Ferry; Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul; Cappadocia to Istanbul Flight.
- Travel Director : Local & Expert Travel Director throughout your trip.
- Journey Highlights : Unique itineraries with all must-see sights, more inclusions. Find more details below and in the itinerary.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Personal Radio Headsets : Personal radio headsets on tours with 8 or more guests.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel and coach Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 125 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe.