- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Explore the most popular and famous visited places of Turkey on a budget-friendly, customized and compact itinerary. Visit the Highlights of Istanbul, Ancient Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya and Cappadocia. Day tours at the regions, flight tickets, bus tickets, airport transfers, hotel accommodations are included and provided. This tour is an easy pace. Do not miss this once in a lifetime learning experience.
Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Highlights Tour
Day 3: Bosphorus Cruise / Flight to Izmir
Day 4: Ephesus Tour
Day 5: Pamukkale Tour
Day 6: Antalya city tour
Day 7: Travel to Cappadocia
Day 8: Cappadocia Red Tour
Day 9: Underground City Tour
Day 10: Flight to Istanbul
- 2 nights accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 nights accommodation in Kusadasi
- 2 nights accommodation in Antalya
- 3 nights accommodation in Cappadocia
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Transfer services from/to Airports on private basis
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees for all sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverage with meals
- Tips for the guides & drivers (0ptional)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Flying Carpet Tour - 10 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 255 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 49 days before departure. For any departures within 30 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Flying Carpet Tour - 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Flying Carpet Tour - 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.